Post new topic   Reply to topic    An Unexpected Kinship Forum Index -> Your Characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldairthechamp
Recruit

re: Aldair, and an alt or 2

Hello there, my in game character is Aldair Theicecreaman (don't ask why ). I have been playing since december of 2011 and this is my favourite mmo so far. My alts being Arornii (captain lvl 47) and Daglair (hunter lvl 11) - note, these are only freep stuff

In real life I live in the States, Minnesota to name the one I live in. Was born the day after Christmas, in the year of 1992. My name is Bradey (yeah with the ey ;)) and am currently going in college, majoring in accounting.

I decide to join AUK because I desire to be with friends when I play the game, and I heard this was a friendly mature kinship that would be the one to stay in.

My main focus in the game is PvMP, my champion being almost a Lieutenant. I also play creep and lead raids or groups on both sides, my main creep being Logark (rank 6 almost seven!!).

Anyways, that's just a little about me, see you in the game,

~Aldair Theicecreaman
Isolfur
Officer

Nice, intro and welcome to AUK! For those who have never met Aldair up until now I will say he is extremely knowledgeable about his class and has already posted some informative material definitely worth reading if any of you ever want to take your champ out to the Ettenmoors ('Moors for short). So whether its PvE or PvMP, feel free to hit him up with any questions you may have. I know I will! Happy

Thanks for the intro Aldair--welcome to AUK! Glad to have you here Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An Unexpected Kinship Forum Index -> Your Characters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: