View previous topic :: View next topic  
mb166
Recruit

re: A Glitch of Epic Proportions. (Volume 3 book 6 glitch)

The glitch that im refering to is after you complete volume 3 book 5 of the epic, the quest giver, Grimbold of Grimslade does not seem to give the next quest, volume 3 book 6 of the epic. There is no quest ring above his head. After many attempts at sending bug reports about this glitch, there has been no response. This glitch has occured with many people i have encountered who complete volume 3 book 5 and the only way of fixing it is for players to send a new ticket. This solves the problem (if you call skipping the quest and moving onto the next one volume 3 book 6 chapter 2 fixing it) for VIPs but there are no possibilities for FTPs to move onto the next chapter as FTPs cant send new tickets. Is there any possible way to fix this fault, possibly for the officers to bring this fault up with a GM to have it fixed permanently or do FTPs not get to enjoy the rest of the Epic?
Baleb
Officer

I will see what I can do. I completed it about 2 weeks ago on my burg and did not have any trouble with it. Let me look through his logs and see what it says and if I have to contact a GM to see if it can be handled.

Baleb

mb166
Recruit

That would really be great as i have 1 more lvl to go till 75, cbf to skirm for it and the only quests i have in the great river require me to be lvl 75 for me to actually survive
Baleb
Officer

Ok so are you sure that finished the Vol 3 book 5? you clicked on the map table in grimbolds camp until you cant do any more instances right? If you have done this then Grimbold wants to speak with you then you need to click on the beg roll and it continues from there. Like I said before I did it a couple weeks ago and there were no issues. I wait for your reply to these questions before I help with a bug report.

mb166
Recruit

Yes ive finished book 5 and i cant click on the map table anymore and ive checked my completed quests and it says that ive completed that quest. There are no bed rolls there and grimbold doesnt have the quest icon over his head.
Kaloin

If you are where I think you are, this is a known issue and you will have to ask a GM to help.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?459027-Update-7-Shades-of-the-Past-Known-Issues

Looks like this may have been fixed, as well:

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Update_7.1.2,_Official

Jump to: